9/8/10

Yancey Letter 2

hey,
Just figured Id write you, I really dont know wat it is but I keep thinking about you I guess something about me misses the hell out of you... but you would never take me back now, me being in jail now and shit, and with my charges and shit which are gonna fuck me up for life :/ I guess I'll just be lonely for the rest of my life huh? the days are short in here... all I do is sit back and write poems all day read the hell out of books and bullshit with the other inmates lol. would you ever even think about taking me back? or is that out the window? I really do miss you though. get more people to write me, I need penpals lol, but I really wanna write you. but I've only received one from you... :( I have been wanting to get it, everyday during mail call, I go to the counter, hoping to receive a letter from you, but as I said, I haven't :(. Well my mind is racing. Idk wats going to happen to me :( I wish I did but I dont, im bored, same shit everyday gets old after awhile, but its whatever I fucked up, well I just fuckin had a horrible day, everyone fucks with me so hard in here cos I have feelings and Im tired of people fucking wit me in here, I fucked around and snapped on this motherfucker, ugh... sorry, Dont let Kat read my letters, what I say is between me and you, something about people in jail over the years, people fuck that topic, Im going through a fuckin horrible time in here, I dont ever know why, but they think its funny that they can get to me, Im fuckin tired of it Im gonna fuck around & kill a fuckin bitch in here, or my fuckin self, I seriously dont know why this had to happen to me, I'm not a bad fucking person... yet but shit constantly fuckin happens to me, like wtf did I fuckin do to anyone, that everyfuckingthing bad in life, happens to me, but I'll stop bitchin write me back I guess, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment