7/4/09

100 Truths [Stolen from Sarah.]

1. Last beverage -
RepPop Faygo [Yum]

2. Last phone call -
Missed - Leah
Recieved - Grant
Dialed - Grant

3. Last text-
Recieved - Leah: Party?
Sent - Bj: Happy 4th babe.

4. Last song you listened to -
Dance Party Ultimate Remix - The Bride Wore Black

5. Last time you cried -
A few weeks ago.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice -
Yes.

7. Been cheated on -
Yes, thanks Lee.

8. Kissed someone and regretted it-
Yes, again, Lee.

9. Lost someone special -
Not in the dying sense, we just lost our mental connection.

10. Been depressed -
Indeed.

11. Been drunk and threw up -
Hah, yeah. VIVA LOS GLORY.

LIST THREE FAVORITE FOODS.
1. Tacos.
2. Fried Rice.
3. Grilled Chicken Sandwich.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)

15. Almost lost your mind-
Indeed.

16. Fallen out of love -
....Honestly? No.

17. Laughed until you cried -
Yes.

18. Met someone who changed you -
Not yet.

19. Found out who your true friends were -
I knew that.

20. Found out someone was talking about you-
People talk all the time, I don't really care if it's about me anymore.

21. Kissed someone on your friends list-
Yeeeeep.

22. What do you want to be when you're older-
A photographer and a body piercer on the side. :]

23. How many children do you want-
I don't want any.

24. Do you have any pets-
A german shepard/pitbull mix named Trixie, a long haired chihuahua named Peanut, and a male betta fish named Lakrisha.

25. Do you want to change your name-
I'd like to change my middle name to Adrien.

26. What did you do for your last birthday-
I think I just went to Swayze's... I don't need a party to have fun.

27. What time did you wake up today-
3:39pm

28. What were you doing at midnight last night-
Talking to Grant on the phone.

29. Name something you can not wait for-
The 10 of July, also known as James's birthday.

30. Last time you saw your Mother-
Two minutes ago.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I can't pick just one.

32. What are you listening to right now-
Funker Vogt - Sex Disease.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom -
Tommy. :]

34. What's getting on your nerves right now -
The fact that James isn't online. I don't even want to talk to him, I just want to be able to when I have a question.

35. Most visited web page -
It's a massive tie. Myspace, Darkstarlings, Gonegothic, Myyearbook, Facebook, Fmylife, Postsecret, Stickydrama.

36. Whats your real name?
Krystal Goff.

37. Nicknames -
Krys Carnage, and "baby" apparently.

38. Gay or Straight?
Bi-sexual, but I prefer guys.

39. Zodiac sign -
Libra.

40. Gotta Penis or Vagina or transgendered -
I'm a chick, thanks.

41. Primary school -
Mission Road.

42. High School-
Woodland High

43. College-
Right now I'm enrolled at North Metro Technical College.
Though when I graduate I'd love to attend the Art Institute in Atlanta.

47. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I do.

48: What do you like about yourself?
I like my piercings, my hair, and my attitude.

49. Piercing -
Snakebites, angel bites, septum, smiley, tongue, 2 on each lobe, and size 0gauges in each lobe.

50. Tattoos -
My first will be a DragonBallZ "bracelet", my second will be on the back of my neck and read "secret keeper" in Chinese.

51. Righty or lefty -
I'm right handed.

FIRSTS

52. First surgery -
I've never been put under for anything.

53. First piercing -
Ear lobes.

54. First best friend -
Drew Johnson.

55. First Vacation
Disney World I think.

56. First crush -
JJ, who lived int he apartment above us when I was five.

CURRENTLY:

57. Watching -
Nothing at all.

58. Thinking-
About going to eat, the food just finished cooking.

59. Eating -
Nothing, yet. :D

60. Drinking -
RedPop Faygoo.

61. I'm about to -
Eat mah food.

62. Listening to -
Funker Vogt - The Voices Of The Dead.

63. Waiting on -
James to text me.

YOUR FUTURE :

65. Get married? -
I hope not.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes -
Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses-
Kisses.

69. Shorter or taller -
Same height.

71. Romantic or spontaneous -
A combination of the two.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms -
Stomach.

73. Sensitive or loud -
Loud.

74. Hook-up or relationship -
Depends on the guy.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant -
Trouble maker.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger -
Nah.

77. Drank liquor -
Mhm.

78. Lost glasses?
Nope.

80. Broken someone's heart?
Indeed.

81. Had your own heart broken
Of course.

82. Been arrested -
Nearly.

83. Turned someone down -
Yeah.

84. Cried when someone died -
My dog.

85. Liked a friend of the same sex? -
Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself -
No.

87. Miracles -
Not particularly.

88. Love at first sight -
Occasionally.

89. Heaven -
No.

90. Santa Claus -
Not anymore unfortunately.

91. Kiss on the first date -
Yes.

92. Angels -
No.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
Yes.

94. Had more than one boyfriend/​girlfriend at one time?
Yes.

95. Did you sing today?
No.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
I wouldn't.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
October 11th.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, I'm afraid of the consequences.

100. Post this as 100 truths?
Okie

1 comment: