8/7/11

Psalm 69.

Save me, oh God, for the waters are come.
I sink in deep mire, there is no standing.
Weary, throat dried, mine eyes fail while I wait.
They hate me without cause, would destroy me.
Because for thy sake I have borne reproach.
Shame hath become my brethren, mother's child.
The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
They that sit in the gate speak against me,
And I once was the song of the drunkards.
In the multitude of thy mercy, hear!
Truth of salvation, deliver me out!
Let me be delivered from the waters,
the mire, them that hate me, the overflow.
Let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
Hear me, for thy loving kindness is good.
Draw nigh unto my soul and redeem it.
With shame, dishonor, and a broken heart...
Full of heaviness, let mine eyes be dark.
Let thine wrathful anger take hold of me.
Blotted out of The Book Of The Living,
their habitation shall be desolate.
They are the poor and sorrowful, Oh God,
Set me up on high, magnify the name.
Persecuting they that hath wounded me.
The humble shall see this, live, and be glad.
Despiseth mine prisoners, every one.
Have no pity for they whom dwell therein.
Smitten with grief, come into righteousness.
Praise my name for comfort, praise it, praise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment