8/24/10

Let's see how I've changed.

1. Last beverage -
Vitamin Water

2. Last phone call -
Missed - Ashley Swaer
Recieved - Courtney Mulkey
Dialed - Ashley Swaer

3. Last text-
Recieved - Sarah Fearing: You never told me what the best feeling waaaasss. I have less than 9 minutes before work.
Sent - Evan: Aight. :]

4. Last song you listened to -
Meds - Placebo.

5. Last time you cried -
Night before last.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice -
Yes.

7. Been cheated on -
Yes.

8. Kissed someone and regretted it-
Yes.

9. Lost someone special -
Not in the dying sense, we just lost our mental connection.

10. Been depressed -
Indeed.

11. Been drunk and threw up -
Quite a few times.

LIST THREE FAVORITE FOODS.
1. Tacos.
2. Pocky.
3. Eggrolls.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)

15. Almost lost your mind-
I have lost my mind.

16. Fallen out of love -
Yes.

17. Laughed until you cried -
Yes.

18. Met someone who changed you -
Yes.

19. Found out who your true friends were -
I knew that.

20. Found out someone was talking about you-
People talk all the time, I don't really care if it's about me anymore.

21. Kissed someone on your friends list-
Yeah.

22. What do you want to be when you're older-
A photographer and a body piercer on the side. :]

23. How many children do you want-
I don't want any.

24. Do you have any pets-
Four feral cats and the chihuahua.

25. Do you want to change your name-
I still want to change my middle name.. I just don't know to what.

26. What did you do for your last birthday-
Got a tattoo.

27. What time did you wake up today-
1:25pm

28. What were you doing at midnight last night-
Up talking with Ashley Swaer and Katherine.

29. Name something you can not wait for-
Seeing James tomorrow.

30. Last time you saw your Mother-
Before she left on her date.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
I'm happy right now.

32. What are you listening to right now-
Placebo - Meds.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom -
Tommy.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now -
My lack of money for weed.

35. Most visited web page -
Facebook, stumbleupon, youtube.

36. Whats your real name?
Krystal Goff.

37. Nicknames -
Krys Carnage, Krittle, and "baby" apparently.

38. Gay or Straight?
Bi-sexual, but I prefer guys.

39. Zodiac sign -
Libra.

40. Gotta Penis or Vagina or transgendered -
I'm a chick, thanks.

41. Primary school -
Mission Road.

42. High School-
Woodland High

43. College-
Taking a semester off to fuck around.

47. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, I do.

48: What do you like about yourself?
I like my piercings, my hair, and my attitude.

49. Piercing -
Snakebites, angel bites, septum, smiley, tongue, bridge, 2 on each lobe, and 1/2in gauges on each lobe.

50. Tattoos -
"Secret keeper" in Chinese calligraphy on the back of my neck, a pokeball on my neck, stars on my hands, and sicknasty on my wrist.

51. Righty or lefty -
I'm right handed.

FIRSTS

52. First surgery -
I've never been put under for anything.

53. First piercing -
Ear lobes.

54. First best friend -
Drew Johnson.

55. First Vacation
Disney World I think.

56. First crush -
JJ, who lived int he apartment above us when I was five.

CURRENTLY:

57. Watching -
Nothing at all.

58. Thinking-
Evan Kimmons, Bradley Wilson, and Ian Mayo on their way over here.

59. Eating -
Nothing.

60. Drinking -
Vitamin water.

61. I'm about to -
Smoke it up.

62. Listening to -
Placebo - Running Up That Hill

63. Waiting on -
The boys to get here.

YOUR FUTURE :

65. Get married? -
I hope not.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes -
Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses-
Kisses.

69. Shorter or taller -
Same height.

71. Romantic or spontaneous -
A combination of the two.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms -
Stomach.

73. Sensitive or loud -
Loud.

74. Hook-up or relationship -
Depends on the guy.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant -
Trouble maker.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger -
Yes.

77. Drank liquor -
Mhm.

78. Lost glasses?
Nope.

80. Broken someone's heart?
Indeed.

81. Had your own heart broken
Of course.

82. Been arrested -
Nearly.

83. Turned someone down -
Yeah.

84. Cried when someone died -
My dog.

85. Liked a friend of the same sex? -
Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself -
No.

87. Miracles -
Not particularly.

88. Love at first sight -
Always.

89. Heaven -
No.

90. Santa Claus -
Not anymore unfortunately.

91. Kiss on the first date -
Yes.

92. Angels -
No.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
Yes.

94. Had more than one boyfriend/​girlfriend at one time?
Yes.

95. Did you sing today?
No.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
I wouldn't.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?
The first night I went to Yancey's. There's nothing quite like the first time you blow molly.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, I'm afraid of the consequences.

100. Post this as 100 truths?
Okie

No comments:

Post a Comment