8/26/10

I have become popular.

In real life anyway.
Since Monday I have had Katherine, Sarah, Ashley, Brandon, Billy, Brenden, Brad, Ian, Evan, and James here to entertain me.
First Ashley came to spend the night which was pretty awesome. The three of us got ridiculously stoned and I ended up going to sleep early (like 2am) because I got bored. When I wake up Katherine and Ashley are gone. I watch tv for about an hour and then I hear a knock at my door. It's Billy and Brandon. They smoke with mother, then watch about 3/4ths of the movie "Blow" with me after raiding my refrigerator. Boys.
Not soon enough they leave and I get some down time before I have Ian, Evan, and Brad come over. Once they get here we all smoke a couple bowls with my mom. Katherine and Ashley show up right as we're getting down with a round.
Well after about thirty minutes we smoke even more. At this point we watch every episode of Adventure Time that's available on demand. All six of the teenagers sit and point out every vagina, penis, and fetus in each episode. "Oooooh"ing loudly at every slightly entertaining joke.
The boys leave, so Katherine, Ashley, and I go back into our room and proceed to smoke the entire nic I bought earlier in the day. Ashley falls asleep at about 1, and after thirty minutes or so I get bored and trudge my way into the living room to fall asleep.
Blah blah blah. Skip a big section of time because everything from here until the time James calls me telling me he's lost is unimportant.
Skip to the aforementioned being lost.
He calls me yelling that he's on a 5 lane road with no road signs and has no idea where he's going. I tell him to keep going and then wait at the Kroger, we'll come get him so he can follow us back to my place.
We get back home with no problems. Blah blah so it's whatever. I tell him that if he'll take me to deliver some plugs to Brenden that I can give him some extra gas money. Then I make the worst mistake of my life. I get into his car. The boy drives like he's immortal.
We get back home, thankfully in one piece, and go into my room and check our facebooks. Seeing as we've obviously got nothing better to do. Apparently James really likes egg rolls. Like a lot.
We sit on my bed and talk about things for hours, pretty much anything we can think about. It's a good thing. Bestfriend ftw.
Honestly the last bit of the visit was the most surprising for me. After agreeing on a few things and deciding it was a good idea, he had to leave. He gets home, and I have no idea where that entire 45 minutes of my life went. I really have no memory of what I was doing while he was driving home. I just remember finding out that we both watch King Of The Hill if it's on. Then passing out.
Pretty great day, I must say.

Oh!
And now Sarah's here sitting right beside me and I'm having a dandy time with her.
Life is kind of perfect right now. Let's see how long it's going to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment